The President’s Leadership Academy capitalizes on the synergies of experienced Boise State University leaders who are responsible for strategic initiatives. The Academy provides a forum for these leaders to share a common language and vision and to discuss current research in order to direct organizational change.
Building on their talents as key leaders, participants have the opportunity to apply leadership principles to real university related cases as well as strategic initiatives that will help shape future leadership academies.
The Academy is designed to assist Boise State University leaders to:
- To create a professional development opportunity focused on leadership specifically for faculty and staff who already hold supervisory positions or who will in the near future
- Ensure that current and future campus leaders have access to the most current research and knowledge related to organizational culture, leadership, creativity, performance management and decision-making
The President’s Leadership Academy Planning Committee looks forward to supporting your participation in this program.
- Bae Emilson, Interim Director – Center for Professional Development
- Cindy Anson, Director/Professional Development – Academic Affairs
- Gundar Kaupins, Ph.D., chair, Management Department – College of Business
- Jerri Mizrahi, Manager of Learning and Development